2-DAY LIFE ENHANCING
BUSINESS CONFIDENCE WORKSHOP
Saturday & Sunday – May 27 & 28, 2017 | 10AM-3PM | TFN Admin Building
In business or personal areas of life, having a core belief in oneself, good communication skills and the ability to go after what you want is the key to a happy, healthy, successful life.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, working for someone else, or a stay at home parent – this workshop will help you become more empowered each day as you work towards the attainment of your goals.
This 2-day, super-charged workshop includes:
- Define confidence and learn how to build yours to enhance your life.
- Set achievable goals that you can work towards with tips on steps to take.
- Increase self-awareness and communicate more effectively with others.
- Overcome procrastination and make great things happen.
- Recognize how fear holds us back and learn simple steps to overcome it.
- Discover ways to ignite your energy levels, reduce stress and anxiety and live
- Be more organized in your daily activities at work and home.
- Learn how to focus your attention on the things you can control and change.
- Gain daily tips to increase inspired action that lead to desired outcomes!
- Enjoy the support of your peers and fun, self-exploratory exercise!
As part of its Small Business Program, TEDC is offering this workshop free of charge to all TFN Members.
Please note that a commitment to attend both days is required to register.
Spaces are limited—contact Brian Corrall to secure your spot today!
To register, email email@example.com or stop by the TEDC office
Tuesday or Thursday between 8:30 am and noon to register in person.